Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu Motor Driver: STSPIN820
- Operating voltage: 7-45 V
- Logic voltage: 2-5.5 V
- Non-dissipative overcurrent and short-circuit protection
- Undervoltage lockout / Thermal shutdown
- Connectors included but not soldered
The STSPIN820 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver offers microstepping down to 1/256-step and a wide operating range of 7 V to 45 V. It can deliver up to approximately 0.9 A per phase continuously without a heat sink or forced air flow (up to 1.5 A peak).
The module has a pinout and interface that are very similar to that of our popular A4988 carriers, so it can be used as a drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications.
- 1 x STSPIN820 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier
- 0.6 x 0.8 in.
- Weight: 1.4 g
- Motor driver: STSPIN820
- Minimum operating voltage: 7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 45 V
- Continuous current per phase: 0.9 A
- Maximum current per phase: 1.5 A
- Minimum logic voltage: 2 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/128, 1/256
- Current limit control: potentiometer
- Reverse voltage protection: N
- Header pins soldered: N