Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sunfounder L293D Motor Driver Shield
- Generates enable signals by the internal logic circuit
- Integrates a bipolar H-bridge circuit internally
- Capable of driving two lines of DC motors at the same time
- Driving 4 lines of servos
- Support multiple functions
The Sunfounder L293D Motor Driver Shield integrates a bipolar H-bridge circuit internally. The bipolar PWM method has many advantages: continuous current, four-quadrant operation of motors, smoothness during low speed, micro-vibration currents when the motor stops, etc.
L293D generates enable signals by an internal logic circuit. The input of the H-bridge circuit can be used to define the direction of the motor rotation when the enable signals, for PWM. Besides, it integrates two H-bridge circuits onto one chip, which means one chip can control two motors simultaneously.
- 1 x Sunfounder L293D Motor Driver Shield
- Motors: use a 5 V supply: capable of driving 4 lines of servos
- Lead-out I/O ports from Uno for external circuit use
- Working voltage: 6.5-12 V DC
- Operating temperature: 0~70 °C