- SX1262 LoRa Node Module, Frequency Band 433M (410~525MHz)
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Based on SX1262 with better performance than the SX127X series
- Adopts active temperature compensation crystal oscillator
- Supports LoRaWAN protocol
The SX1262 LoRa Node Module for RPi Pico, LoRaWAN, Frequency Band 433M (410~525MHz) is a LoRa node expansion module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico based on SX1262 with better performance than the SX127X series.
The LoRa modulation technology solves the balancing problem between transmission distance, interference immunity, and power consumption that traditional solutions aren't able to deal with. It supports the LoRaWAN protocol, which allows it to connect the TTN, and ChirpStack servers through a LoRa gateway to use the LoRa Cloud service fast and easily.
- 1x Pico-LoRa-SX1262-433M
- 1x 3.7V 600mAh Li-po Battery
- 1x Antenna 2DB
- 1x IPEX1 to SMA Wire
- RFID: SX1262
- Emitting power: 22 dBm
- Emitting current: 107 mA at 22 dBm
- Receiving current: 5.3 mA at 125 kHz
- Modulation: LoRa / (G) FSK
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V
- Communication bus: SPI
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Weight: 33 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.