- Compact wideband Accutenna technology GNSS antenna
- Provides accurate reception for all upper L- band signals and associated augmentation signals
- Compatible with REACH M+ RTK GNSS Module for Positioning & Mapping
The Tallysman Multi-GNSS Antenna for Reach M+ is a compact, wideband Accutenna technology GNSS antenna that provides accurate reception for all upper L- band GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo signals (L1, G1, B1, B1 BOC, B12, E1) and associated augmentation signals (WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS SBAS).
- 1 x Tallysman Multi-GNSS Antenna for Reach M+
- 38 x 38 x 14 mm
- Architecture: Dual, quadrature feeds
- Weight: 50 g
- Attachment Method: Adhesive
- LNA Gain: 26 dB min
- Supply Current: 10 mA typ. 15 mA max.
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 to 16 VDC nominal
- Noise: 1 dB typ.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.