Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Detects colors in its surrounding environment
- High sensivity and wide dynamic range
- Includes an IR blocking filter
- Also includes four ultra-bright LEDs
After tens of millions of years of evolution, chameleons have formed a biological instinct where they can change the color of their skin to match their environment. This technique has enabled them to avoid detection from predators. Using optical techniques, this sensor detects colors in its surrounding environment and provides a digital return of red, green, blue (RGB) values. This enables you to then recreate the detected colors using these values.
The TCS34725 RGB Color Sensor For Arduino has a high sensitivity, wide dynamic range, and includes an IR blocking filter making it an ideal color sensing solution for use under varied lighting conditions. The sensor also includes four ultra-bright LEDs to allow the sensor to work without external light resources.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Operating Current: 65 uA
- Detection Range: 3 - 10 mm
- The Clock Frequency: 0 - 400 KHZ
- Interface: I2C
- Temperature Range: -30℃ - + 70 ℃
- Weight: 12g