- Teensy 4.1 USB Microcontroller Development Board (No Pins)
- Offers 32 Bit Arduino-Compatible microcontroller
- Designed to bring all general-purpose I/O pins
- Features the fastest microcontroller
- Can be programmed using the Arduino IDE
- Breadboard friendly pads on the outside edges
The Teensy 4.1 USB Microcontroller Development Board (No Pins) features the fastest microcontroller and an expanded set of powerful peripherals in a 2.4 by 0.7-inch form factor.
Teensy 4.1 can be programmed using the Arduino IDE with Teensyduino add-on. Designed to bring all general-purpose I/O pins to breadboard-friendly pads on the outside edges.
- 1 x Teensy 4.1 USB Microcontroller Development Board (No Pins)
- Ethernet: 10 / 100 Mbit DP83825 PHY (6 pins)
- USB Host: 5 Pins with power management
- SDIO (4-bit data): Micro SD Socket
- PWM Pins: 35
- Analog Inputs: 18
- Serial Ports: 8
- Flash Memory: 8 Mbyte
- QSPI Memory: 2 chips Plus Program Memory
- Breadboard Friendly I/O: 42
- Bottom SMT Pad Signals: 7
- SD Card Signals: 6
- Total I/O Pins: 55
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.