Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TF02-Pro-W Material Level Detection LiDAR - RS485
- Offers a single-point ranging LiDAR
- Specially developed for level detection
- Comes with a 25m detection range
- Provides high range and high frame rate
- Low power consumption
- Easy to integrate and install
The TF02-Pro-W Material Level Detection LiDAR - RS485 is a single-point ranging LiDAR specially developed for level detection, based on the ToF principle, with a 25m detection range and cm-level detection accuracy. It is supplied with a unique dust-removal wiper, which automatically cleans the lens of the front panel of LiDAR regularly to solve the soiling problems, and can maintain the accuracy of ranging detection in a heavy dust environment.
The optimized optical design and adaptation algorithm of TF02-Pro-W ensures the stability and accuracy of detection performance under different reflectivity backgrounds and different ambient temperatures and achieves stable detection results without interference from ambient light outdoors. The product is equipped with a unique dust-removal wiper, which can maintain the ranging accuracy in a heavy dust environment.
TF02-Pro-W is small and easy to integrate and install, supports battery power, with a self-cleaning function, and reduces manual maintenance costs. Based on the ToF principle, non-contact detection, to avoid material and sensor pollution; 3° FoV, to improve the ranging accuracy of the siloed monitoring. It supports UART, I2C, RS485 communication interfaces, and Modbus protocol for easy system integration. TF02-Pro-W supports battery power, no additional wiring is required.
- 1x TF02-Pro-W Material Level Detection LiDAR - RS485
- Operating range: 0.1 - 25 m
- Frame rate: 1 - 1000 Hz
- Distance resolution: 1 cm
- FoV: 3°
- Ambient light immunity: 100 Klux
- Enclosure rating: IP5X
- Central Wavelength: 850 nm
- Light source: VCSEL
- Supply Voltage: DC 5 V
- Average current: ≤ 400 mA
- Power Consumption: ≤ 2W
- Peak current: 1 A
- Operating temperature: -20 ~ 60 °C
- Communication interface: UART / I2C
- Weight: 90 g