Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- For two-phase stepper motors
- Arduino compatible
- Drive Capability up to 2A motor current
- Highest Voltage up to 40V DC
The TMC260 Stepper Motor Driver Shield for Arduino allows your Arduino to drive stepper motors (up to 2A per motor coil, 40V max). This stepper motor drive shield has a TMC260 chip which is the first energy efficient high precision microstepping driver IC for bipolar stepper motors with integrated power MOSFETs.
The unique high resolution sensorless load detection stallGuard2 is used to for the world’s first integrated load dependent current control feature called coolStep.
- Standard SPI and STEP/DIR interfaces simplify communication
- Lighest Resolution up to 256 microsteps per full step
- Protection Diagnostics: overcurrent, short to GND,overtemperature & undervoltage
- StallGuard2: high precision sensorless motor load detection
- coolStep load dependent current control for energy savings up to 75%
- microPlyer : Microstep interpolator for obtaining increased smoothness of microstepping over a STEP/DIR interface
- SpreadCycle High-precision chopper algorithm available as an alternative to the traditional constant off-time algorithm
- Low Power Dissipation, low RDSON & synchronous rectification