Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor Antigravity MN7005 KV115
- Offers 1.5 kg thrust with the efficiency of 13 g/W
- Ultra Lightweight 188g only
- Open structure for better cooling performance
- Anti-high temperature curved magnet with precise
- Motor performance increased by 5%
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor Antigravity MN7005 KV115 is adapted to the motor cap. Imported 7075 aluminum alloy strengthens motor cap with lightweight design. Open structure for better cooling performance.
Anti-high temperature curved magnets with precise tolerance control and rational magnet space. Single/two copper wires winding of low internal resistance and high-temperature resistance for less current interference. Motor efficiency increases by 5%+.
Operation System: Shaft and Bearing Combination for Stability. Employment of 15mm aluminum shaft and 24mm big bearing for stability improvement and service life extension.
Environment-friendly Propulsion System: MN7005 working with 24-inch carbon fiber prop and FOC ALPHA 60A ESC is capable of providing 1.5 kg thrust with the efficiency of 13 g/W and conversion of 80%+. Meanwhile, this configuration helps improve the anti-wind capacity environment adaptiveness of the aircraft.
- 1x TMotor UAV Brushless Motor Antigravity MN7005 KV115
- KV: 115
- Idle Current (22 V): 0.4 A
- Peak Current (180s): 15 A
- Max. Power (180s): 750 W
- Stator: Imported silicon steel sheet Anti-rust treatment 180 °C high temperature-resisting coatings
- Magnet Level: 150 °C high-temperature resistance: Level E
- Copper Wire: 180 °C high-temperature resistance: Level H
- Coil Insulation Test: 500 V
- Centrifugal Cooling Design: Yes
- Rotor Dynamic Balance Standard: ≤ 5mg
- Motor Dynamic Balance Standard: ≤ 10mg
- IP: IP25