- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN3508 KV38
- Offers high quality and smooth running brushless motor
- Adopts high standard bearing EZO
- Includes one set of prop adapters of M6
- Provides flexible mounting holes
- Used in Aerial photos as the Multirotor Power system
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN3508 KV38 adopts high standard bearing EZO which was originally imported. This improves the use-life of motors. Higher quality of bearing also ensures the motor works steadily at a low velocity, which contributes to the stability of the propeller during the flight.
With the navigator design concept, T-Motor Navigator Series is mostly used in Aerial photos as the Multirotor Power system. The motor is a high-quality, smooth running, durable brushless motor built for multirotor UAV applications, the custom assembly methods and components unique to the Navigator series help to provide the reliability required for a dependable aerial platform.
Note: The 2pcs screw M3 x12 2pcs are for the installation of T-motor CF prop with the plat cover, which is not for the installation of mounting the motor with the frame.