Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U13II KV130
- Offers a Max. Thrust of 24 kg and 1000h service life
- Comes with a new dust prevention network
- Heavy load and industrial application
- Motors work at ease in high-temperature
- Imported custom heat-resisting wires
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U13II KV130 offers 24 kg maximum Thrust and a 1000h service life. It is made for heavy load and industrial applications and works at ease at high-temperature. Redesigned iron core to bring up coil space factor and reduce weight.
It comes with a new iron core design, the max thrust of the new U13 reaches 24.3 kg from 17.4 kg which greatly elevates the aircraft payload.
Imported Custom Heat Resisting Wires: Heat Resisting Wires are adopted for easy control over aircraft from fast motor response speed, reliability, and copper loss reduction which also helps lower motor heat by 30%.
Motors Work at Ease in High Temperature: Centrifugal air-cooling system, built-in array for efficient heat dissipation. The remarkable cooling performance guarantees reliability during even running in a 50°C environment.
New Dust Prevention Network: Dual bearing protection for long service life and stability of both bearings and motors. Protect motors from sand, dust, foreign matters, and magnetic particles.
Imported Custom Bearings: Simulated analyses are carried out based on the stress under operating conditions in axial and radial directions. Redesign of custom bearing contributes to prolonging the bearing life to 1000h under trouble-free operation.
N42 UH Arc Magnet: N42SH square magnets are replaced by N42 UH arc magnets. High-grade magnets improve torque for high efficiency in high temperatures.
- 1x TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U13II KV130
- KV: 130
- Lead: Enameled Wire
- Idle Current (18 V): 1.5 A
- Max. Power: 5659 W
- Internal Resistance: 18 mΩ
- Rated Voltage (Lipo): 10 - 14 S
- Peak Current (180s): 118 A
- Service Life: 1000 h
- Weight (incl. Cable): 990 g