Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SMD Haunting Bat by Velleman
- Offers 12 orange SMD LEDs
- Comes with a matt black PCB
- Adjustable sound sensitivity
- Runs on a CR2032 battery (Not included)
- Power Supply: 3 V
The Velleman SMD Haunting Bat is shaped like a creepy bat and has a matte black finish with a white coating to illustrate its wings. Four holes were added to the PCB to give the bat claws, which you can also use to hang the gadget.
This kit includes mostly through-hole components and 12 orange SMD LEDs, which make it ideal to try your hand at soldering SMD components for the first time. There's an onboard microphone that will trigger the LEDs when it hears a sound. The sensitivity of the microphone can be adjusted by the potentiometer, in case you want to scare more people.
- 1x Velleman SMD Haunting Bat
- Power Supply: 3 V CR2032 battery (Not included)
- Number SMD LEDs: 12
- LED color: Orange
- Reacts to sounds: Yes