Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 2-Channel Isolated CAN Expansion HAT by Waveshare
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Comes with manual and examples in C/Python
- Allows 2-channel CAN communication
- Onboard voltage translator
- Adopts MCP2515 and SN65HVD230 dual chips
The Waveshare 2-Ch Isolated CAN Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi, Dual Chips Solution comes with manual and examples in C / Python.
This HAT is designed for the Raspberry Pi series and adopts MCP2515 and SN65HVD230 dual chips combined solution, Breakout SPI control pins for connecting with host control boards like STM32/Arduino.
- 1 x 2-CH CAN HAT
- 1 x Standoffs pack (2x)
- 1 x 2x20-Pin Female header
- Can controller: MCP2515
- Can transceiver: SN65HVD230
- Control Bus: SPI
- Power supply voltage: 5 V
- Logic level voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Weight: 0.028 kg