Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare BMP390 High Precision Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Accurately measures barometric pressure, altitude, and temperature
- Provides precise and reliable data
- Ideal for various projects or applications
The Waveshare BMP390 High Precision Barometric Pressure Sensor, Altitude/Temperature is a 24-bit absolute barometric pressure sensor, with the features of ultra-small form factor, low power consumption and low noise. This digital high-performance sensor is ideal for a variety of altitude tracking applications.
It supports both I2C / SPI interfaces, compatible with 3.3V/5V voltage levels. It can be easily integrated into projects such as GPS modules, wearables devices, audible devices and drones, suitable for applications such as accurate altimeter, environment monitoring, and IoT projects.
- 1x Waveshare BMP390 High Precision Barometric Pressure Sensor, Altitude/Temperature
- 1x PH2.0 5-Pin Cable
- 32 x 20 mm (L x W)
- Via-hole diameter: 2.0 mm
- Operating voltage: 5 V / 3.3 V
- Communication interface: I2C / SPI
- Average operating current: 3.2μA (1Hz)
- Barometric detection range: 300 ~ 1250 hPa
- Barometric pressure absolute accuracy: ±0.50 hPa (P=300 ...1100 hPa T=0 ... 65 °C)
- Barometric pressure relative accuracy: ±0.03 hPa (P=700…1100 hPa T=25…40 °C)
- Temperature coefficient offset: ±0.6Pa/K (25°…40 °C at 900 hPa)
- Temperature absolute accuracy: ±1.5 °C (0…65 °C）
- Resolution support: 0.016 Pa (In high precision mode)
- Possible sampling rates: 200 Hz
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Weight: 7 g