- Waveshare High-Precision ADC HAT ADS1263 10-Ch 32-Bit
- Compatible With Raspberry Pi Series And Jetson Nano (Not Included)
- Offers three-wire RTD circuit
- Comes with 10-ch 32-bit high precision ADC
- Enable high precision AD conversion capability
- Adopts ADS1263 chip
The Waveshare High-Precision ADC HAT ADS1263 10-Ch 32-Bit for Raspberry Pi offers a three-wire RTD circuit. It enables high precision AD conversion capability.
Adopts ADS1263 chip, low noise, low-temperature drift, 10-ch 32-bit high precision ADC, 38.4kSPS Max sampling rate with embedded 24-bit auxiliary ADC, internal ADC test signal, IDAC, 2.5 V internal reference voltage, 8x multiplexing GPIO, PGA.
The onboard control header, make it easy to control the module by other hosts in addition to Raspberry Pi. Three-wire RTD (resistor temperature detector) circuit, enabled by soldering 0R resistor.
- 1 x High-Precision AD HAT
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2PCS)
- Resolution: 32 Bits
- Sampling Rate (Max): 38.4 kSPS
- Bus: SPI
- Input Type: Differential, single-end
- Input Voltage Range (Max): 2.5 V, 5 V
- Input Voltage Range (Min): -2.5 V, 0 V
- Input Channels: 10
- PGA Magnification (Max): 32
- Structure: Delta-Sigma
- Reference Voltage: Internal, External
- Weight: 0.023 kg
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.