Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare Industrial Grade isolated RS232 to RS485 Converter
- Features high reliability, and strong anti-interference
- Convert the RS232 signal into a balanced differential RS485 signal
- Onboard resettable fuse and protection diodes
- Stable transmission at the rate of 300~115200 bps
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with RS232/RS485 standard
The Waveshare Industrial Grade isolated RS232 to RS485 Converter features high reliability and strong anti-interference. It converts the RS232 signal into a balanced differential RS485 signal.
Onboard 3x LED indicators offer to easily check the operating status - power, transmitting, and receiving. Its sandblasted Aluminum alloy enclosure with anodic oxidation is solid and provide durability.
Unibody power supply isolation provides stable isolated voltage, needs no extra power supply for the isolated terminal. Integrates optional RS485 output terminal 120R resistor, enabled/disabled via a switch.
- 1 x RS232 TO RS485
- 1 x 1.5 m Male-to-female serial cable
- Data Rate: 300~115200 bps
- Device Port: RS232/RS485 standard compliant
- Connector: DB9 female
- Transmission Distance: ~15 m
- Transmission Mode: point-to-point
- Connector: Screw terminal + RJ45 connector
- Direction Control: Hardware automatic control
- Protection: 600 W lightning-proof and surge-suppress, 15 KV ESD
- Terminal resistor: 120R, enabled/disabled via a switch
- Transmission distance: ~1200 m
- Transmission mode: point-to-multipoint
- PWR: Power indicator, light up red when the power supply is connected
- TXD: TX indicator, blinking green while the RS232 port is transmitting data
- RXD: RX indicator, blinking blue while the RS232 port is receiving data
- Temperature: -15 ~70 °C
- Humidity: 5 ~95%RH
- Weight: 0.286 kg