Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare Raspberry Pi Zero 2W to CM3 Adapter
- Compatible w/ CM3/CM3+ Modules
- Easy 40-pin GPIO and pogo-pin connection
- Seamless connectivity via onboard CM3 SODIMM
- Supports USB, micro SD, OTG, CSI, HDMI, and GPIO
- Addresses limited supply issue for CM3 series
The Waveshare Raspberry Pi Zero 2W to CM3 Adapter, Solution for RPi CM3/CM3+ offers an alternative solution featuring a 40-pin GPIO and pogo pin connection for easy attachment.
This adapter includes an onboard standard CM3 SODIMM, facilitating seamless connectivity with original CM3 ecosystem HATs. It supports USB, micro SD, OTG via pogo pins, CSI connector via FPC, HDMI via MINI HDMI adapter, and GPIO via female pin header.
Please note that it is not compatible with the first-generation Zero and is based on Raspberry Pi 2W. This adapter can be used to replace CM3 series, addressing the limited supply issue.
- 1x Zero-to-CM3-Adapter
- 1x MINI HDMI Adapter
- 1x FFC Cable
- 1x Screws Pack
- 67.5 x 34 mm (L x W)
- Using a 40-pin GPIO and pogo-pin connection, the Zero 2W can be easily attached
- Onboard standard CM3 SODIMM, easily connected to the original CM3 ecosystem HATs
- Adapting USB, micro SD, and OTG via pogo pins
- Adapting CSI connector via FPC
- Adapting HDMI via MINI HDMI adapter
- Adapting GPIO via female pin header
- Not compatible with the first-generation Zero
- Weight: 16 g