Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- WiFi Module - ESP8266
- Features an integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Offers TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier, and matching network
- Has PLLs, regulators, DCXO, and power management units
- 4MB Flash Memory
The WiFi Module - ESP8266 is a self-contained SOC with an integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. It is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all WiFi networking functions from another application processor.
Each ESP8266 module comes pre-programmed with an AT command set firmware, meaning, you can simply hook this up to your Arduino device and get about as much WiFi-ability as a WiFi Shield offers (and that's just out of the box)! The ESP8266 module is an extremely cost effective board with a huge, and ever growing, community.
This module has a powerful enough on-board processing and storage capability that allows it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime.
Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, including the front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area. The ESP8266 supports APSD for VoIP applications and Bluetooth co-existance interfaces, it contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions, and requires no external RF parts.
Note: The ESP8266 Module is not capable of 5-3V logic shifting and will require an external Logic Level Converter. Please do not power it directly from your 5 V dev board.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier, and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO, and power management units
- +19.5 dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- 4MB Flash Memory
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as an application processor
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1 x 1 MIMO, 2 x 1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2 ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0 mW (DTIM3)