Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- WiFi serial transceiver module w/ ESP8266
- I2S interface for high fidelity audio applications
- On-chip low-dropout linear regulators for all internal supplies
- Integrated WEP, TKIP, AES, and WAPI engines
The WiFi Serial Transceiver Module w/ ESP8266 is a self contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. It is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. Each ESP8266 module comes pre-programmed with an AT command set firmware, meaning, you can simply hook this up to your Arduino device and get about as much WiFi-ability as a WiFi Shield offers. It is an extremely cost effective board with a huge, and ever growing, community.
- 1M Flash
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode