- 2.4 GHz radio and USB
- 32 KB of flash memory, 4 KB of RAM
- Range: approximately 40 feet
- Comes with 0.1'' male header pins (not soldered)
- Operating voltage: 2.7V - 6.5V
The Wixel Programmable USB Wireless Module (Kit) is a general-purpose programmable module featuring a 2.4 GHz radio and USB. You can write your own software or load precompiled, open-source apps onto the TI CC2511F32 microcontroller at the heart of the Wixel, turning it into a wireless serial link, data logger, or whatever you need for your current project.
- 2.4 GHz Radio with 256 available channels
- Programmable through USB bootloader (no external programmer required)
- Pre-compiled, open-source apps available
- 3 indicator LEDs
- 15 user I/O lines, featuring 6 analog inputs, 2 USARTs (for serial or SPI), and 7 timer channels (capable of PWM)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.