- XMotion Arduino Based All In One Controller V.2
- Offers 6 Ampere x2 motor drive outputs
- Voltage input protected for reverse connection
- Built-in regulator can work up to 28 V
- Preloaded with Arduino Leonardo Software
- Can connect up to 8 sensors or interface circuits
The XMotion Arduino Based All In One Controller V.2 is an Arduino-compatible all-in-one robot controller, designed especially for robotics, IoT, and maker projects.
It includes powerful Motor drivers, switching mode regulators, interface circuits, and more. With protected features, it is all in one board for lots of different types of robot projects. But not only this. Also, some supporting materials, like starter codes, and libraries have been added. If you want to create a line follower, mini-sumo, or any basic robot ready-made codes for beginners are provided.
- 1x XMotion Arduino Based All In One Controller V.2
- 80 x 30 x 12 mm
- Voltage Input: 7 - 28 V (No heat)
- Motor Driver Current: 6 Amp x2
- Voltage Regulator Current: 1600 mA (No heat)
- USB Connectivity: Yes, (Micro USB)
- Learning Curve: Easy
- Harsh Usage (Noisy Environment, Short Circuit, etc.): Yes
- Weight: 13 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.