- XS1 Micro Sumo Robot Kit
- Offers a great way to begin in the world of micro sumo robots
- Designed to be small and portable
- Comes with 4 sensors (3 Opponent Sensor, 1 Line Sensor) and 2 gear motors
- Includes 3 pieces of JS40F sensor
The XS1 Micro Sumo Robot Kit is a great way to begin in the world of micro sumo robots. It will challenge you to think up new and creative ways to win your opponents. With 4 sensors (3 Opponent Sensor, 1 Line Sensor) and 2 gear motors built-in, it has been made easy for you to work and build your own robot and go head-to-head with opponents.
The controller can be programmed with Arduino software via micro usb cable
Each body part is specially designed for basic assembly and fast fixing if needed between robot matches. Kit includes 3 pieces of JS40F sensor. These sensors are very popular choices amongst robot builders worldwide. They are digital infrared sensors that can detect from up to 60 cm. Micro sumo robot will easily find the opponent with 3 sensors facing front, left and right. What is more that these sensors have a wide sensing angle that 1 sensor for each side will cover a broad angle so that it won't have any dead band, not seen corners.
- 1x Micro Sumo Robot
- 1x Battery Charger Module
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x Allen Key
- Sensors: 4 (3 Opponent Sensor, 1 Line Sensor)
- Gear motors: 2
- JS40F sensor: 3 piece
- Micro USB Cable: Include
- Allen Key: Include
- Small and portable
- Strong 6V gear motors overvoltaged up to 12V
- Controller can be programmed with Arduino software via micro usb cable
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.