Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- YDLIDAR G2 360° Laser Scanner
- Features a 360° Omnidirectional scanning range
- Offers small distance error, stable performance and high accuracy
- Has a 5-12 Hz adaptive scanning frequency
The YDLIDAR G2 360° Laser Scanner is a two-dimensional rangefinder (hereinafter referred to as G2) developed by YDLIDAR team. Based on the principle of triangulation, it is equipped with related optics, electricity, and algorithm design to achieve high-frequency and high-precision distance measurement.
The mechanical structure rotates 360 degrees to continuously output the angle information as well as the point cloud data of the scanning environment while ranging.
G2 provides a PH2.0-5P female connector with functional interfaces for system power, data communication and motor control. Data communication With a 3.3 V level serial port (UART), users can connect the external system and the product through the physical interface.
After that, you can obtain the real-time scanned point cloud data,device information as well as device status. The G2 has its own motor drive with motor speed control function and a command interface instead of a hardware interface for motor control. Please refer to the development manual of this product for details.
- Sensing stability: High
- Scanning range radius: 12 m
- Angle resolution: 0.50°
- Scanning angle: 360°
- Sampling rate: 5,000 Hz
- Laser Safety Standard: CLASS 1
- Power Supply Range: 4.8 ~5.2 V
- Baud rate: 230,400 bps
- High Signal Level: 1.8-3.4 V
- Low signal Level: 0-0.5 V
- Laser tilt: 0.25-1.75°
- Voltage ripple: 0 - 100 mV
- Operating temperature: 0-50°