Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- YDLIDAR GS2 100° LiDAR
- Offers high accuracy and stable performance
- High resolution of ranging angle, up to 0.6 degrees
- Detects the smallest object with a diameter of 3 mm
- Wide detection range, no blind zone in combination, FOV up to 100 degrees
- Detectable Distance: 25 ~ 300 mm
- Service life: 10000 h
The YDLIDAR GS2 100° LiDAR is a linear array solid LiDAR (hereinafter referred to as GS2) developed by the EAI team. Based on the principle of Triangulation, it is equipped with related optics, electricity, and algorithm design, to achieve 100 degrees of high-precision laser distance measurement, and output point cloud data of the scanning environment. It can be used for robot obstacle avoidance, path planning, etc.
The GS2 can obtain more measurement information in the vertical direction, helping smart devices such as robot vacuum cleaners and service robots with accurate real-time monitoring of the edge, efficiently completing multiple difficult tasks such as accurate.
Field of View up to 100 degrees, wide range of detection YDLIDAR provides 808 nm and 850 nm two waveband options, and the detection signals do not interfere with each other. Two FOVs for better scanning results. The size of the whole device is only 25.6 (L) x 23.6 (H) x 10.8 (W) mm, which can be flexibly and easily integrated into various small smart devices. It can fully meet the refined detection needs of intelligent equipment such as robot vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Robot obstacle avoidance
- Obstacle avoidance of smart equipment
- Navigation and obstacle avoidance of home service robots/vacuum cleaning robots
- 1x YDLIDAR GS2 100° LiDAR
- Ranging Frequency: 7.5 - 28 Hz
- Ranging Distance: 25 - 300 mm
- Field of view: 108°
- Angle resolution: 0.6°
- Relative Error: ≤3 mm
- Angle Error: ±3°
- Sunlight Resistant: 25k Lux
- Lifetime: 10000 h
- Supply voltage: 3.2 - 3.4 V
- Voltage ripple: 0 - 90 mV
- Start-up current: 240 mA
- Working current: 100 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 - 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -30 - 70 °C
- Weight: 4.2 g (Without cable)