- YDLIDAR X2 360° Laser Scanner
- Offers 360-degree scanning distance measurement
- Provides stable distance measurement and high accuracy
- Can measure a distance of 0.1 - 8 m
- Uses 5-8Hz adaptive scanning frequency
The YDLIDAR X2 360° Laser Scanner is a 360-degree two-dimensional distance measurement product based on the principle of triangulation, and is equipped with relevant optics, electricity, and algorithm designed to realize high-frequency and high-precision distance measurement.
At the same time as the distance measurement, 360 degrees of scanning distance measurement is achieved by continuously obtaining the angle information through the 360 degree rotation of the motor.
First connect the adapter board and X2, then connect the USB cable to the USB port of the adapter board and PC. Note that the Micro interface of the USB cable is connected to the USB_DATA.After X2 is powered on, it is in idle mode without turning its motor.
The USB interface’s drive current in some development platforms or PCs is weak, so X2 needs a +5V auxiliary power supply to support its normal work.
- 1 x YDLIDAR X2 360° Laser Scanner
- 1 x USB Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- Compact: Ultra-compact size
- 8m scanning range radius
- 2% ranging resolution
- 360-degree scanning angle
- 3,000 Hz sampling rate
- Class1 Laser safety standard
- Robot navigation and obstacle avoidance
- Robot ROS teaching and research
- Environmental scanning and 3D reconstruction
- Home service robots / Sweeping robot navigation and obstacle avoidance
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.