Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Robust aluminum chassis for your RC or autonomous robot experimentation
- The A4WD1 aluminum robot includes 4
Lynxmotion 12VDC 200rpm, 0.78Kg-cm GHM-16 w/ rear shaft
- A powerful development platform (no electronics)
- Chassis measures 8" wide, 9.75" long and 4" high (approx)
- Overall dimensions including wheels are 12" x 13.5" x 4.75"
- The robots are capable of carrying 5lbs of payload
- Wheels may vary
By utilizing Traxxas Stampede Tera 4.75'' RC truck tires (RB-Lyn-22) the Lynxmotion A4WD1 Aluminum Robot Kit has excellent traction. There is plenty of room inside for additional electronics. You can add optional accessories, such as a Lynxmotion Pan and Tilt Kit / Aluminium or a Lynxmotion 4WD1 Robot Gripper Kit . Autonomous operation can be achieved by adding a dual motor controller, microcontroller as BASICX-24p-u Microcontroller and sensors.
If you run out of room inside we have additional decks that can be added to the top for future expansion. The decks can stack on top of each other, so you can add as many as your project requires. Some are specially designed to receive Lynxmotion robot arms or some servo motors (not included). Example:
The choice of electronics depends on your needs; if you want it to be remotely controlled or autonomous. We suggest using a Sabertooth Dual 12A 6V-24V R/C Regenerative Motor Driver . The choice of controller is up to you. A microcontroller is suggested for autonomous control, while an R/C system is suggested for manual control. For a battery, the DC gear motors operate at a nominal 12V, so you might consider a Lynxmotion Track - 3" Wide x 21 links ~23" - TRK-02 :
- Chassis: 8" wide, 9.75" long and 4" high (approx)
- Dimensions including wheels: 12" x 13.5" x 4.75"