Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Holds a
Lynxmotion Mini Atom Bot Board V2and Lynxmotion SSC-32 Servo Controller , or OOPic-R microcontroller.
- Includes mounting hardware
- Used for the MiniHexapod project
These laser-cut Lexan panels and aluminum standoffs make a nice Hexapod Robots chassis for use with the aluminum legs. The underside has precut holes to make mounting a Battery Chargers easy using tie-wraps.
- Height = 2.125" (1.875" standoffs)
- Length = 10.500" (Body)
- Width = 3.000" (Body)
- Length = 4.250" (Axis points, end to center leg)
- Length = 8.500" (Axis points, end to end leg)
- Width = 4.250" (Axis points)